People here won’t even believe you half the time when you say that you’re Canadian, and that you were born here. If you’r brown, It’s always just “no, where are you really from?”
And I always say “here”.
And they will reply “No. Where is your family from?”
And then I say “here”.
And they’ll just look at me like I’m hiding some awful truth!
- banwait likes this
- fandomgirl26 likes this
- yutke likes this
- salmakhan likes this
- fuckyoupaymeorfightme reblogged this from immigrantstories and added:
- thatguywhosipschai reblogged this from immigrantstories
- truthfullydeceptive reblogged this from immigrantstories
- truthfullydeceptive likes this
- exceptionallyeccentric likes this
- exceptionallyeccentric reblogged this from immigrantstories
- immigrantstories reblogged this from browngirlsintherain
- iliahs likes this
- handsomesquid likes this
- hannah-graham likes this
- xingonaconvoz likes this
- indiansupremacist likes this
- browngirlsintherain posted this